Aesthetician, Esthetician, Medical Esthetician, Skin Care Specialist
- Sterilize equipment and clean work areas.
- Examine clients' skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Cleanse clients' skin with water, creams, or lotions.
- customer service
- sales and marketing
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- looking for ways to help people
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Hand and Finger Use
- keep your arm or hand steady
- put together small parts with your fingers
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Concern for Others
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Office suite software
- Microsoft Office software
Get started on your career: