Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, & Still Machine Setters, Operators, & Tenders
Also called: Brewer, Cellar Worker, Machine Tender, Pulper Operator
In the Army: Cannon Crewmember; Cavalry Scout; Unit Supply Specialist; Wheeled Vehicle Repairer
In the Navy: Gas Turbine System Technician (Mechanical); Machinist's Mate; Machinists Mate (Weapons); Machinists Mate, Non-Nuclear, Submarine Auxiliary
- Dump, pour, or load specified amounts of refined or unrefined materials into equipment or containers for further processing or storage.
- Operate machines to process materials in compliance with applicable safety, energy, or environmental regulations.
- Monitor material flow or instruments such as temperature or pressure gauges, indicators, or meters to ensure optimal processing conditions.
- manufacture and distribution of products
- English language
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- keep your arm or hand steady
- hold or move items with your hands
- quickly compare groups of letters, numbers, pictures, or other things
- see hidden patterns
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Chemical Equipment Operators & Tenders
- Cooling & Freezing Equipment Operators & Tenders
- Gas Compressor & Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Mixing & Blending Machine Setters, Operators, & Tenders
- Rolling Machine Setters, Operators, & Tenders, Metal & Plastic