Photographic Process Workers & Processing Machine Operators
Photo Lab Technician (Photographic Laboratory Technician), Photo Printer, Photo Specialist, Photo Technician
Select a military branch to see samples.
Dental Assistant; Dental Assistant Craftsman; Dental Assistant Helper; Dental Assistant Journeyman, Dental Hygienist; Health Services Management Apprentice; Health Services Management Craftsman, Health Information Technology; Health Services Management Journeyman; Health Services Management Superintendent; Public Affairs Apprentice; Public Affairs Helper
Visual Information Specialist
Health Services Technician; Information System Technician; Medical Administration Specialty; Public Affairs Specialist; Public Information Specialty
Advanced Visual Information-Graphics Marine; Advanced Visual Information-Photojournalism Marine; Combat Graphics Specialist; Combat Photographer; Combat Videographer; Communication Strategy and Operations Chief
Aerial Cameraman; Hospital Corpsman; Mass Communications Specialist; Photographic Officer; Photojournalist Journeyman; Pictorial EditorNo similar titles were found.
What they do:Perform work involved in developing and processing photographic images from film or digital media. May perform precision tasks such as editing photographic negatives and prints.
On the job, you would:
- Select digital images for printing, specify number of images to be printed, and direct to printer, using computer software.
- Create prints according to customer specifications and laboratory protocols.
- Produce color or black-and-white photographs, negatives, or slides, applying standard photographic reproduction techniques and procedures.
- customer service
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
Hand and Finger Use
- keep your arm or hand steady
- hold or move items with your hands
- pay attention to something without being distracted
Ideas and Logic
- order or arrange things
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
Graphics or photo imaging software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Data base user interface and query software
- Microsoft Access
- Structured query language SQL
Education: (rated 2 of 5)
high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- Camera & Photographic Equipment Repairers
- Etchers & Engravers
- Office Machine Operators
- Prepress Technicians & Workers
- Printing Press Operators
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about photographic process workers and processing machine operators.