Project Management Specialists
What they do:Analyze and coordinate the schedule, timeline, procurement, staffing, and budget of a product or service on a per project basis. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. May serve as a point of contact for the client or customer.
On the job, you would:
- Assign duties or responsibilities to project personnel.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to determine project requirements and objectives.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
Information for this career will be available soon.
You might use software like this on the job:
Enterprise resource planning ERP software
Project management software
Video creation and editing software
- Administrative Services Managers
- Computer & Information Systems Managers
- Information Technology Project Managers
- Management Analysts
You might like a career in one of these industries: