Computer Network Support Specialists
Also called: Network Engineer, Network Specialist, Network Technical Analyst, Network Technician
- Back up network data.
- Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Analyze and report computer network security breaches or attempted breaches.
- computers and electronics
- product and service development
- customer service
- English language
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Examples of Registered Apprenticeship programs include:
- Internetworking Technician