Artistic Director, Casting Agent, Casting Coordinator, Casting Director
- Audition and interview performers to match their attributes to specific roles or to increase the pool of available acting talent.
- Prepare actors for auditions by providing scripts and information about roles and casting requirements.
- Select performers for roles or submit lists of suitable performers to producers or directors for final selection.
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- music, dance, visual arts, drama, or sculpture
- customer service
- human resources (HR)
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- understanding people's reactions
- bringing people together to solve differences
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- create new and original ideas
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
Operating system software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Data base user interface and query software
- Amazon Web Services AWS software
- Database software
Get started on your career: