Agents & Business Managers of Artists, Performers, & Athletes
Agent, Booking Agent, Talent Agent, Theatrical Agent
- Collect fees, commissions, or other payments, according to contract terms.
- Send samples of clients' work and other promotional material to potential employers to obtain auditions, sponsorships, or endorsement deals.
- Keep informed of industry trends and deals.
- customer service
- sales and marketing
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- music, dance, visual arts, drama, or sculpture
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- reading work related information
- bringing people together to solve differences
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Web page creation and editing software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Electronic mail software
- Email software
- Microsoft Outlook
high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: