Safety and Security Officer, Security Agent, Security Guard, Security Officer
- Lock doors and gates of entrances and exits to secure buildings.
- Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Respond to medical emergencies by administering basic first aid or by obtaining assistance from paramedics.
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
- law and government
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- understanding people's reactions
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Concern for Others
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- Microsoft Excel
Video conferencing software
Office suite software
- Corel WordPerfect Office Suite
- Microsoft Office software
Get started on your career: