First-Line Supervisors of Security Workers
What they do:Directly supervise and coordinate activities of security workers and security guards.
On the job, you would:
- Advise employees in handling problems or resolving complaints from customers, tenants, detainees, or other persons.
- Apprehend or evict trespassers, rule violators, or other security threats from the premises.
- Assign security personnel to posts or patrols.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
Information for this career will be available soon.
You might use software like this on the job:
Data base user interface and query software
- Microsoft Access
- Oracle software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Office suite software
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office software
Education: (rated 2 of 5)
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are less likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades & Extraction Workers
- First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, & Material Movers, Hand
- First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, & Repairers
- First-Line Supervisors of Office & Administrative Support Workers
- Security Managers
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about first-line supervisors of security workers.