Corporate Physical Security Supervisor, Corporate Security Manager, Security Director, Security Manager
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement through auditing, review, or assessment.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to keep abreast of changes in executive legislative directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
You might use software like this on the job:
Project management software
- Incident command system ICS software
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Facilities management software
- Alarm system software
- Maintenance management software
Get started on your career: