Compliance Director, Compliance Manager, Environmental Manager, Environmental Program Manager
What they do:
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of an organization to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
On the job, you would:
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
Safety and Government
- law and government
- public safety and security
Arts and Humanities
- customer service
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
- reading work related information
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
People and Technology Systems
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- communicate by speaking
- communicate by writing
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
Electronic mail software
- IBM Notes
- Microsoft Outlook
- Actimize Brokerage Compliance Solutions
- Thomson Reuters Paisley Enterprise GRC
bachelor's degree or
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are likely in the future.
You might like a career in one of these industries: