Regulatory Affairs Managers
Global Regulatory Affairs Director (Global RA Director), Global Regulatory Affairs Manager (Global RA Manager), Regulatory Affairs Director (RA Director), Regulatory Affairs Manager (RA Manager)
What they do:Plan, direct, or coordinate production activities of an organization to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures.
On the job, you would:
- Provide responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
- Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Review all regulatory agency submission materials to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, or compliance with regulatory standards.
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Safety and Government
- law and government
- administrative services
Math and Science
- reading work related information
- talking to others
People and Technology Systems
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- read and understand what is written
- communicate by speaking
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job:
Document management software
- Adlib Express
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Aris Global Register
- Thomson Reuters Liquent InSight Suite
Education: (rated 4 of 5)
bachelor's degree or
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are very likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- Clinical Data Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Quality Control Systems Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about regulatory affairs managers.