Janitors & Cleaners
Cleaner, Custodial Worker, Custodian, Janitor
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
Hand and Finger Use
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Desktop communications software
Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Outlook
Get started on your career: