Cleaners of Vehicles & Equipment
Automotive Detailer (Auto Detailer), Car Washer, Detailer, Reconditioner
- Rinse objects and place them on drying racks or use cloth, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces.
- Apply paints, dyes, polishes, reconditioners, waxes, or masking materials to vehicles to preserve, protect, or restore color or condition.
- Clean and polish vehicle windows.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
Hand and Finger Use
- hold or move items with your hands
- put together small parts with your fingers
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Operating system software
- Microsoft Windows
Data base user interface and query software
- Bella FSM Auto Detailing Service Software
- Green Cloud KleanTRAC
Calendar and scheduling software
- Thoughtful Systems Scheduling Manager for Auto Detailing
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: