Cleaning, Washing, & Metal Pickling Equipment Operators & Tenders
Clean in Places Operator (CIP Operator), Sanitation Technician, Sanitation Worker, Sanitizer
- Add specified amounts of chemicals to equipment at required times to maintain solution levels and concentrations.
- Observe machine operations, gauges, or thermometers, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions.
- Set controls to regulate temperature and length of cycles, and start conveyors, pumps, agitators, and machines.
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
Hand and Finger Use
- keep your arm or hand steady
- hold or move items with your hands
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Word processing software
- Microsoft Word
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career:
- Chemical Plant & System Operators
- Furnace, Kiln, Oven, Drier, & Kettle Operators & Tenders
- Laundry & Dry-Cleaning Workers
- Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, & Still Machine Setters, Operators, & Tenders
- Textile Bleaching & Dyeing Machine Operators & Tenders
You might like a career in one of these industries: