Automotive Glass Installers & Repairers
Automotive Glass Installer (Auto Glass Installer), Automotive Glass Technician (Auto Glass Technician), Glass Installer Technician, Glass Technician
- Prime all scratches on pinchwelds with primer and allow to dry.
- Remove all dirt, foreign matter, and loose glass from damaged areas, apply primer along windshield or window edges, and allow primer to dry.
- Allow all glass parts installed with urethane ample time to cure, taking temperature and humidity into account.
- customer service
Engineering and Technology
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
Hand and Finger Use
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Workday software
Operating system software
- Microsoft Windows
Data base user interface and query software
- Recordkeeping software
Get started on your career: