Aircraft Service Attendants
What they do:Service aircraft with fuel. May de-ice aircraft, refill water and cooling agents, empty sewage tanks, service air and oxygen systems, or clean and polish exterior.
On the job, you would:
- Apply de-icing fluid to aircraft from baskets lifted by truck-mounted cranes.
- Change aircraft oil, coolant, or other fluids.
- Clean aircraft interiors by picking up waste, wiping down windows, or vacuuming.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
Information for this career will be available soon.
You might use software like this on the job:
Facilities management software
- Maintenance planning software
- Maintenance record software
Information retrieval or search software
- Computerized aircraft log manager CALM
- Technical manual database software