Certification: Certified Safety Executive (WSO-CSE)
A safety practitioner in an executive position in a corporation, company, government office or other entity, who has in-depth knowledge of safety programs, procedures, and activities, and is responsible for the establishment of safety policies, programs and methods for the organization or entity by who the individual is employed. This individual will utilize knowledge learned from various educational sources plus competencies acquired from training and professional experiences to prevent, minimize or control hazards and risks that threaten people, resources, and the environment.
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.