Certification: Certified in Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM)
The Certified in Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCCTM) credential recognizes that the highest standards of care coordination nursing practice have been achieved. You can become certified by successfully completing the CCCTM examination which validates proficiency in care coordination and transition management nursing. The CCCTM exam is accepted toward ANCC Magnet Recognition status.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.