Certification: Avid Certified System Administrator: Interplay | Production
To earn the credential of Avid Certified System Administrator for Interplay | Production, an individual must be able to identify the component systems of an Interplay installation and understand the services they provide. They possess a working knowledge of the various administrator and client applications, and demonstrate the skills required to perform media asset management, including how to protect, delete, relink, and archive media assets; manage users' access rights; establish and implement system-wide naming conventions; create and execute media management and system maintenance schedules; plus troubleshoot common problems.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
The exam is offered at selected Avid offices and Avid Learning Partners. Contact your local Avid Education team for details on exam locations and schedules.
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.