Certification: Avid Certified Mixer: ICON Mixer
Avid's ICON digital console has become the top choice of discerning professionals, and opens new worlds of efficiency and creativity. The ICON Mixer certification course explores its full range of features, and how you can use them to make better mixes.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
ICON certification is attained through a hand's-on exam and evaluation. Prior to taking the exam, students must take an ICON Overview course with hands-on D-Control training and complete three days of advanced ICON training from Avid or an Authorized Training Partner.
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.