Certification: Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | S6
The Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | S6 certification is the highest level of Avid Pro Tools certification for control surface operation, validating an individual's ability to fully harness the functionality that the Pro Tools | S6 control surface provides.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
To certify, you must complete the course, the PT301 | S6 Essential Pro Tools | S6 Mixing Techniques followed by the PT310 | S6 Advanced Pro Tools | S6 Mixing Workflows courses at an official Avid Learning Partner, then pass the course completion exams.
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.