Certification: Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (IFPC)
The Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (IFPC) program was developed to accomplish the goal set forth by the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (USD(I)) to professionalize the defense intelligence workforce. The IFPC program has established a common standard of the fundamental knowledge and skills expected of all who currently serve in and support, and those who hope to serve in and support, the DoD Intelligence Enterprise (DIE).
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.