Certification: Certified Professional in Municipal Stormwater Management (CPMSM)
CPMSM certification recognizes individuals who are technically and ethically qualified to develop, implement, manage and coordinate a Municipal Stormwater Management Program to achieve and maintain compliance in conformance with applicable NPDES MS4 regulations and permits. Holding a CPMSM Certification helps to identify you as someone who understands the rules and regulations surrounding the often complex topics relating to Stormwater Management.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.