Certification: Certified Procurement Operations Executive (CPOE)
CPOE stands for Certified Procurement Operations Executive, and it is our level 4 certification program. It covers the "C-Level Procurement Impact" competencies of the CPO - Body of Knowledge (CPO-BOK). As our highest level of the certification programs, earning this credential declares to the world that you are indisputably an expert in procurement operations. To enroll in this program, you must obtain CPOS, CPOP, and CPOM credentials and maintain them in "good standing."
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.