Certification: Certified Plastic Surgical Nurse (CPSN)
The PSNCB examination measures the nurse's ability to: 1. Synthesize the nursing process in the care of patients with plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures. 2. Apply principles of biopsychosocial sciences in the care of patients with plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.