Certification: Nokia Network Routing Specialist I (NRS I)
The NRS I certification is the starting point for the Nokia Service Routing Certification (SRC) Program designed for students with little knowledge of IP and data networking. NRS I training provides fundamental knowledge in IP addressing, TCP/IP, Ethernet, and internet routing protocols. The NRS I certification establishes a solid, base foundation in IP technology and prepares individuals to advance further in the program with additional courses and/or certifications.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Online exam through Prometric.
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.