Certification: Certified Gastroenterology Registered Nurse (CGRN)
3525 Ellicott Mills Drive, Suite N, Ellicott City, MD 21043-4547
Certification is awarded to individuals who meet eligibility criteria based on experience and who pass an examination covering a broad range of knowledge and skills relevant to their professional practice. Those individuals who achieve ABCGN certification can be recognized by designations used after their names - CGRN.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.