Certification: Certified Transport Registered Nurse (CTRN)
If you are a transport registered nurse practicing in critical care ground environments, earn your Certified Transport Registered Nurse (CTRN) credential, demonstrating that you have attained the body of knowledge needed to provide quality critical care ground transport nursing care.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.