Certification: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) complements the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification by exploring the analytical phase of ethical hacking. While CEH exposes the learner to hacking tools and technologies, ECSA takes it a step further by exploring how to analyze the outcome from these tools and technologies. Through groundbreaking penetration testing methods and techniques, ECSA class helps students perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of the infrastructure.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.