Certification: Certified Welding Fabricator (CWF)
Convey your expertise to customers and other industry professionals as a designated AWS Certified Welding Fabricator (CWF). The CWF program was developed in response to industry demand: it's designed to recognize those select companies who prove they have the resources, procedures, and personnel to apply a quality management system to the welding fabrication activities.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.
- This certification is third-party industry-endorsed.