- Analyze ecological data about the impact of pollution, erosion, floods, and other environmental problems on bodies of water.
- Answer technical questions from hydrologists, policymakers, or other customers developing water conservation plans.
- Apply research findings to minimize the environmental impacts of pollution, waterborne diseases, erosion, or sedimentation.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
Information for this career will be available soon.
You might use software like this on the job:
Geographic information system
- ESRI ArcGIS software
- Geographic information system GIS software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Analytical or scientific software
- Datasurge GEOPRO
- Salix Applied Earthcare Erosion Draw
Get started on your career: