Montessori Preschool Teacher, Pre-Kindergarten Teacher (Pre-K Teacher), Teacher, Toddler Teacher
- Teach basic skills, such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
- customer service
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- teaching people how to do something
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- create new and original ideas
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Computer based training software
Desktop communications software
Get started on your career: