Artist, Designer, Furniture Maker, Glass Artist
- Create functional or decorative objects by hand, using a variety of methods and materials.
- Cut, shape, fit, join, mold, or otherwise process materials, using hand tools, power tools, or machinery.
- Apply finishes to objects being crafted.
Arts and Humanities
- music, dance, visual arts, drama, or sculpture
- sales and marketing
- customer service
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
Engineering and Technology
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
Hand and Finger Use
- put together small parts with your fingers
- hold or move items with your hands
Ideas and Logic
- create new and original ideas
- come up with lots of ideas
People interested in this work like activities that include creating, designing, and making your own rules.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Web page creation and editing software
Computer aided design CAD software
- Embroidery design software
- Pattern design software
Electronic mail software
- Email software
Get started on your career: