Home Health Aides
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Certified Nurses Aide (CNA), Home Care Aide, Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Bathe patients.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- do two or more things at the same time
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Concern for Others
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Operating system software
Video conferencing software
Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Outlook
certificate after high school
Get started on your career: