Maids & Housekeeping Cleaners
Environmental Services Aide, Environmental Services Worker, Housekeeper, Housekeeping Laundry Worker
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- looking for ways to help people
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Desktop communications software
Electronic mail software
- Email software
high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career:
- Dining Room & Cafeteria Attendants & Bartender Helpers
- Janitors & Cleaners
- Laundry & Dry-Cleaning Workers
- Locker Room, Coatroom, & Dressing Room Attendants
You might like a career in one of these industries: