Solar Sales Representatives & Assessors
Energy Consultant, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Solar Sales Representative
Select a military branch to see samples. No similar titles were found. No similar titles were found. No similar titles were found. No similar titles were found.
Construction ElectricianNo similar titles were found.
What they do:Contact new or existing customers to determine their solar equipment needs, suggest systems or equipment, or estimate costs.
On the job, you would:
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- sales and marketing
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Engineering and Technology
- product and service development
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- looking for ways to help people
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
Ideas and Logic
- use rules to solve problems
- notice when problems happen
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Office suite software
- Google Workspace software
- Microsoft Office software
Video conferencing software
- Google Meet
Customer relationship management CRM software
- Salesforce software
- Salesforce.com Salesforce CRM
Education: (rated 3 of 5)
some college or
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- Energy Auditors
- Energy Engineers
- Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Solar Energy Systems Engineers
- Wind Energy Development Managers
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about solar sales representatives and assessors.