City Clerk, Deputy City Clerk, Municipal Clerk, Town Clerk
see titles from the Air Force or Army.
Paralegal; Paralegal Apprentice; Paralegal Craftsman; Paralegal Helper; Paralegal Journeyman; Paralegal Superintendent
Unit Supply Specialist
What they do:
Draft agendas and bylaws for town or city council; record minutes of council meetings; answer official correspondence; keep fiscal records and accounts; and prepare reports on civic needs.
On the job, you would:
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Record and maintain all vital and fiscal records and accounts.
Arts and Humanities
- administrative services
- customer service
Safety and Government
- law and government
- public safety and security
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- reading work related information
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- communicate by writing
Ideas and Logic
- order or arrange things
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Electronic mail software
- Email software
- Microsoft Outlook
Data base user interface and query software
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Access