Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
Also called: Receiver, Stock Clerk, Stocker, Warehouse Worker
In the Air Force: Air Transportation; Aircraft Loadmaster Apprentice; Aircraft Loadmaster Craftsman, EC-130J; Aircraft Loadmaster Helper; Aircraft Loadmaster Journeyman, EC-130J; Aircrew Flight Equipment; In-Flight Refueling Specialist Apprentice; In-Flight Refueling Specialist Journeyman, KC-10; Materiel Management Helper; Medical Materiel Journeyman
In the Army: Ammunition Stock Control and Accounting Specialist; Automated Logistical Specialist; Aviation Operations Specialist; Cavalry Scout; Food Service Technician; M1 Armor Crewman; Medical Logistics Specialist; Property Accounting Technician; Supply Systems Technician; Unit Supply Specialist
In the Coast Guard: Storekeeper
In the Marine Corps: Ammunition Technician; Automotive Maintenance Technician; Basic Aviation Supply Marine; Combat Engineer; Distribution Management Specialist; Individual Material Readiness List (IMRL) Asset Manager; Inventory Management Specialist; Logistics/Embarkation Specialist; Marine Corps Community Services Marine; Postal Clerk
In the Navy: Aviation Ordnanceman; Expeditionary Logistics Specialist; Logistics Specialist; Logistics Specialist (Submarine); Logistics Specialist Supply Basic (BL-0); Rating Conversion NEC - Logistics Specialist (Submarines); Reserve Independent Duty Ashore Logistics Specialist; Ship Serviceman Basic; Ship's Servcieman Basic (BL-0); Ship's Serviceman; Support Equipment Asset Manager
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- customer service
- English language
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job: