First-Line Supervisors of Passenger Attendants
Also called: On Car Supervisor, Transportation Supervisor
In the Air Force: Air Transportation; Air Transportation Helper; Air Transportation Superintendent; Flight Attendant Apprentice, C-20/C-37; Flight Attendant Craftsman; Flight Attendant Craftsman, E-4; Flight Attendant Journeyman, C-20/C-37; Flight Attendant Manager; Traffic Management Operations Apprentice; Traffic Management Operations Journeyman
In the Army: Cannon Crewmember; Cavalry Scout; Combat Engineer; Combat Medic Specialist; Indirect Fire Infantryman; Infantryman; Intelligence Analyst; Motor Transport Operator; Transportation Management Coordinator; Unit Supply Specialist; Wheeled Vehicle Repairer
In the Marine Corps: Motor Vehicle Operator
In the Navy: Aviation Boatswain's Mate, Aircraft Handling; Logistics Specialist
- Analyze and record personnel or operational data and write related activity reports.
- Apply customer feedback to service improvement efforts.
- Compute or estimate cash, payroll, transportation, or personnel requirements.
You might use software like this on the job:
- Accellos Real Dispatch
- Commercial vehicle operations CVO software
- First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, & Material Movers, Hand
- First-Line Supervisors of Material-Moving Machine & Vehicle Operators
- First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, & Repairers
- First-Line Supervisors of Office & Administrative Support Workers
- First-Line Supervisors of Production & Operating Workers