Clinical Neuropsychologist, Neuropsychologist, Pediatric Neuropsychologist, Staff Psychologist
- Compare patients' progress before and after pharmacologic, surgical, or behavioral interventions.
- Conduct neuropsychological evaluations such as assessments of intelligence, academic ability, attention, concentration, sensorimotor function, language, learning, and memory.
- Consult with other professionals about patients' neurological conditions.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
People interested in this work like activities that include ideas, thinking, and figuring things out.
You might use software like this on the job:
Analytical or scientific software
- IBM SPSS Statistics
- Statistical software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Patient electronic medical record EMR software
- The Tova Company Test of Variables of Attention
Get started on your career: