Judicial Law Clerks
Judicial Assistant, Judicial Clerk, Judicial Law Clerk, Law Clerk
- Prepare briefs, legal memoranda, or statements of issues involved in cases, including appropriate suggestions or recommendations.
- Research laws, court decisions, documents, opinions, briefs, or other information related to cases before the court.
- Draft or proofread judicial opinions, decisions, or citations.
Safety and Government
- law and government
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- administrative services
- reading work related information
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- read and understand what is written
- communicate by writing
Ideas and Logic
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- notice when problems happen
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job:
Data base user interface and query software
- Microsoft Access
- Orion Law Management Systems Orion
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Project management software
- Canyon Solutions Jcats
- Thomson Reuters Elite ProLaw
Get started on your career: