Substitute Teachers, Short-Term
What they do:Teach students on a short-term basis as a temporary replacement for a regular classroom teacher, typically using the regular teacher's lesson plan.
On the job, you would:
- Answer students' questions.
- Assist students with boarding or exiting school buses.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, or teacher training workshops to improve professional competence.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
Information for this career will be available soon.
You might use software like this on the job:
Computer based training software
Multi-media educational software
Video conferencing software
- Google Meet
- Adult Basic Education, Adult Secondary Education, & English as a Second Language Instructors
- Special Education Teachers, Secondary School
- Teaching Assistants, Preschool, Elementary, Middle, & Secondary School
- Teaching Assistants, Special Education
You might like a career in one of these industries: