Designer, Floral Clerk, Floral Designer, Florist
- Confer with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery.
- Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
- Order and purchase flowers and supplies from wholesalers and growers.
- customer service
- sales and marketing
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Engineering and Technology
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- create new and original ideas
- group things in different ways
Hand and Finger Use
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
People interested in this work like activities that include creating, designing, and making your own rules.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Outlook
Get started on your career: