Also called: News Producer, Producer, Promotions Producer, Television News Producer
- Write and edit news stories from information collected by reporters and other sources.
- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Research production topics using the internet, video archives, and other informational sources.
- English language
- computers and electronics
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- managing your time and the time of other people
- selecting and managing the best workers for a job
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Examples of Registered Apprenticeship programs include:
- Program Assistant