Emergency Medicine Physicians
What they do:Make immediate medical decisions and act to prevent death or further disability. Provide immediate recognition, evaluation, care, stabilization, and disposition of patients. May direct emergency medical staff in an emergency department.
On the job, you would:
- Analyze records, examination information, or test results to diagnose medical conditions.
- Assess patients' pain levels or sedation requirements.
- Collect and record patient information, such as medical history or examination results, in electronic or handwritten medical records.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
Information for this career will be available soon.
You might use software like this on the job:
- MEDITECH software
- Family Medicine Physicians
- General Internal Medicine Physicians
- Pediatricians, General
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians
- Physician Assistants
You might like a career in one of these industries: