Certified Pharmacist Assistant, Pharmacy Aide, Pharmacy Assistant, Pharmacy Clerk
- Greet customers and help them locate merchandise.
- Accept prescriptions for filling, gathering and processing necessary information.
- Operate cash register to process cash or credit sales.
- customer service
- administrative services
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Outlook
certificate after high school
Get started on your career: