Cashier, Checker, Customer Assistant, Sales Associate
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Help customers find the location of products.
- customer service
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Data base user interface and query software
- Database software
- ReliaSoft Prism
Operating system software
- Handheld computer device software
- Microsoft Windows
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: