Fast Food & Counter Workers
Cafe Server, Cafeteria Server, Food Service Assistant, Food Service Worker
- Communicate with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints.
- Scrub and polish counters, steam tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
- Accept payment from customers, and make change as necessary.
- customer service
- sales and marketing
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- food production
- manufacture and distribution of products
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- do two or more things at the same time
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Computer based training software
Point of sale POS software
- Foodman Home-Delivery
- Plexis Software Plexis POS
high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: