First-Line Supervisors of Entertainment & Recreation Workers
Caddymaster, Community Life Director, Hair Salon Manager, Recreation Coordinator
- Analyze and record personnel or operational data and write related activity reports.
- Apply customer feedback to service improvement efforts.
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Outlook
Get started on your career:
- First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping & Janitorial Workers
- First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, & Repairers
- First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- First-Line Supervisors of Office & Administrative Support Workers
- First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
You might like a career in one of these industries: